For the urban development area of the Krampnitz casern, a detailed energy concept is prepared. It includes different supply strategies for the different supply media. The integrated infrastructure and energy concept is developed by the BLS Energieplan GmbH.
- Demand and potential determination for the reconstructed existing buildings and the new constructions
- Development and comparison of different supply strategies regarding the compliance of the ecological and economical goals
- Integrated analysis for power and heat production and distribution and gas supply
- Evaluation of various technologies like CHP, waste water heat, surface geothermal energy, wood biomass and solarthermics
- concept for low temperature grid
- development of recommendations